Feb 24, 2020
Tiffany is the Founder of Blue Lotus Mind and a Mindset Coach who specializes in helping people overcome self-sabotage and limiting beliefs; allowing them to experience success in every area of life.
Tiffany is a Master Practitioner and Trainer in NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) and Matrix Therapies. She has overcome physical abuse, infidelity, eating disorders, and miscarriage.
She combines her science background and knowledge of the body & mind with her spiritual interests and training to help people transform from being stuck with emotional trauma, depression, anxiety, self-sabotage, and procrastination to improving their business, finances, health, and relationships.
She is also the host of the top rated Take The Leap podcast where she shares lessons in success (and failure) from those who have been there, as well as the latest in NLP and mind sciences to give you the tools to overcome the biggest obstacle you will face: your mind!
In this episode we dive into:
1. Tiffany’s experience with abuse as a child and how this led to years of psychological struggles.
2. Her “divine intervention moment” while living in Australia and how it literally saved her life.
3. Tiffany’s 20 year search for help in addressing her trauma and what she finally found that actually helped.
4. The real driving force behind what motivated Tiffany to actually change her life.
5. Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), what it is, how it’s applied and how it can help us.
6. Willpower vs. our belief system and why the latter is more beneficial.
7. Why Tiffany believes that Matrix Therapy is the fastest way to process an emotion and make a change.
8. The secret to uncovering our inner child and releasing the feelings from past traumas that are keeping our inner psyche stuck.
9. Why “the hustle and grind” are actually an addiction and reflection of an underlying scarcity mindset.
10. The importance of listening to our body and how the body will always tell us what we actually need.