Oct 18, 2019
Solo Episode #79: Friday Fuel: Work Life Boundaries Versus Work Life Balance
Work Life Balance is an illusion. It creates this unrealistic picture that at all times our time, energy, and effort should be equally distributed across all areas of our life. Rather than striving for balance, we should more importantly aim for harmony, which can be achieved by installing the needed boundaries around our work so that it doesn't infiltrate all areas.
In this episode we dive into:
1. The myth of work life balance.
2. The performance, presence, and focus we gain by implementing boundaries.
3. Why we need to clarify our values BEFORE we design our boundaries.
4. How enlisting others to find your "blind spots" can help you identify the barriers that are currently keeping you from focusing on your values.
5. How we can communicate our boundaries to others so that they are effectively implemented.
And so much more!
Check out www.brenttieri.com to learn more or head to Facebook and join the Life Outside the Hustle Community!