Aug 12, 2019
Solo Episode #69: Friday Fuel: Why Willpower Is Overrated
What if high achievement isn't all about willing yourself to the top? What if there was a way to set yourself up for success, without the mental anguish and self discipline that many of us think is required? There are steps that we can take to eliminate the "decision fatigue" that we experience each day, and start making it easier to do the things we need to do!
In this episode we dive into:
1. How time and energy are both finite and need to be protected.
2. The reason that it gets harder to make the "right" decisions each day.
3. How to use automation to get things done easier.
4. Why we should conserve our decision making abilities for high level tasks.
4. Using systems to get things done.
And so much more!
Check out www.brenttieri.com to learn more or head to Facebook and join the Life Outside the Hustle Community!