Jun 24, 2019
Ben Gower is the founder of The High Impact Coach and the
creator of the ACT Method (Attract, Convert, Transform). as well as
the REPS Method (Relationships, Evolution, Preeminence, Systems).
After dropping out of college to pursue a career in sales, Ben has
gone onto launch an incredible online coaching business which has
helped a number of other online entrepreneurs develop their sales
coaching platforms to crack 7 figures in their business.
In this episode we dive into:
- The life altering events Ben went through around the time of
his High School graduation that led him to a spot that felt like no
matter how hard he tried, he was still going backwards.
- How Ben went from being shy and rarely initiating interaction
with others to dropping out of school to do door to door
- How training coworkers in door to door sales helped Ben find
his zone of genius, and how he transitioned this talent into High
- Ben’s definition of success and how it has evolved many times
over throughout his career.
- The importance of bringing the right energy into the
interactions you are having with clients, and how Ben practices
staying balanced, energized, and fulfilled.
- Why Ben believes your zone of genius can actually be where you
struggle the most.
- When Ben realized he needed to stop doing one on one training
and started his group training.
- Why success does not have to do with the size of your audience,
but rather the content of the work and the quality of the people
that are listening to your message.
- The importance of giving people a small breakthrough and how it
builds trust throughout the sales process.
- Scripted vs. non-scripted sales calls and why Ben believes in
structure and framework over scripts.