Mar 18, 2019
Jolynn Swafford is a wife, leader, mother, seasoned corporate
executive and top sales performer with over 25 years of experience
in management, sales, marketing and consulting.
Success early on in her career brought her titles and money, buy
also left her feeling unfulfilled and disconnected from her
purpose. In 2014, she found herself drifting into a dark addiction
to alcohol and also a realization that she was addicted to a past
trauma. These two things slowly became her identity and caused her
to drift away from the big dreams she had for herself. It was then
that she made the decision that she wanted to truly live and create
Jolynn truly experienced a journey of going from addicted to
annointed, non-believer to believer, and from unworthy to royalty.
This is what she defines as Supernatural Success. She now combines
her unrelenting faith with her business prowess to help others
overcome limiting beliefs and build strategies for living a
Supernatural Life. Jolynn is a Certified Motivational Coach as well
as a Certified NLP Practitioner .
In this episode we dive into:
- Her “Times Square taxi cab moment” that shifted her childhood
dreams into a reality.
- The events that led Jolynn to leave her high level sales
position after spending nearly 25 years climbing the corporate
- The past trauma that Jolynn was holding onto and how she became
addicted to that identity. And how Jolynn made the shift to using
her past experiences as a gift to help others cope with grief.
- Why Jolynn decided to jump into homeschooling with her 2 kids
and the freedom that it has brought herself and her children.
- How the power of proximity and alignment of energy inspired
Jolynn to move herself and her family across the country.
- Jolynn’s vision to work with celebrities and harness the power
of their platforms for good using faith and a sense of self
- How many of us have lost our light and the steps we can do to
- The importance of finding our purpose and how we should be
using our purpose to lay the foundation for future
- How high achievers break through the “Upper Limit”
- The role that intuition plays in Jolynn’s life and how you can
use your intuition to your advantage as well.
- How finding a greater meaning is the exact thing that keeps
harmony between Jolynn’s work life and home life.