Feb 26, 2019
Ryan Stewman is a sales and marketing expert as well as the
founder and CEO of Hardcore Closer, which is an online learning
resource for salespeople with e-learning products in the
advertising, marketing, funnel, sales and social media arenas, as
well as do personal coaching and live events. Through his flagship
program, Break Free Academy, they provide everything you need in
order to start marketing your business online and crushing your
Ryan is the host of both the ReWire Podcast as well as the
Hardcore Closer podcast. He is a 4x Best Selling author and has
been a contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, Addicted2Success, Good
Men Project, Lighter Side of Real Estate and The Huffington
In this episode we dive into:
- Ryan’s career in sales and how a simple job at a car wash was
the launch pad that started it all, including a journey into
dealing drugs and prison.
- Ryan’s transition into the mortgage industry and how he made
$22,000 in just six short weeks after starting.
- The top 2 skills that Ryan believes you need to sell and why if
you have these 2 skills you’re set.
- Why we should double down on our strengths and how this has
motivated Ryan to step down as CEO and focus solely on sales.
- The “G Code”, and why this daily routine can set you up for
success in all areas of your life, not just business.
- The benefits of “dating” your wife, family, and employees
- Using time and a calendar to plan your day and execute.
- How to be focus and present in your work and the main obstacle
that trips people up and keeps them from success.
- Ryan’s secret to shifting from a middle class mindset to an
- Ryan’s struggle with abandonment, the effect is had on his life
and how he ultimately overcame it.