Jan 28, 2019
Erin Dimond is an ISSA Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition
Certified. She is the Co-Owner of Dimond Fitness, a national Level
Figure Competitor, Spinning Instructor, and a Rescue Pitbull
Though she has always had a passion for training people in the
gym, she knew that in order to reach more people she needed to
expand online. She has now helped over 3000 people worldwide reach
their health and fitness goals.
In addition to her online training and coaching programs she is
also the co-host of the Flow State of Mind Podcast.
In this episode we dive into:
- How Erin was introduced into the competitive fitness world and
what it takes to do a bodybuilding competition, both physically and
- The difficulty that Erin had finding balance between her
fitness and personal life.
- Why detaching your personal identity from your business
identity can actually help you grow.
- The inner conflicts Erin has overcome when make shifts and
growing in her business.
- Erin's thoughts around "taking a leap" versus "grinding it out"
and the path that she personally took.
- How Erin developed the mindset of “anything is possible”, and
why she's proud of this confidence.
- Both the rewards and struggles of having your significant other
as your business partner.
- How Erin deals with the “haters” online and what to take as
constructive criticism and what to simply ignore.
- How to get people to take you seriously with your goals,
including discovering your core mission, and demanding
- The unintentional inspiration behind Erin's drive to do
whatever she sets her mind to.