Jan 18, 2019
Solo Episode #40: Friday Fuel: Stop Negotiating Down Your Goals
How often do we set goals and then immediately begin to justify decreasing those targets? When we start telling ourselves we are going to do things that make us uncomfortable, it's a natural response for us to start trying to bring those goals back to where we're comfortable.
Don't give yourself permission to let yourself off the hook? So, how do we set ourselves up for success in goal setting?
1. Lean into the discomfort of goals that make us
2. Break our goals down into bite-sized chunks.
3. Put systems in place for accountability.
4. Be intentional with the environment around you.
5. Be clear in your intention.
Interested in learning more?
Check out www.brenttieri.com or schedule a FREE Strategy Call at www.highfulfillment.com