Jan 14, 2019
Christine Hassler is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, master coach, podcast and TV host who is committed to guiding people and organizations into their highest potential. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent at 25 to pursue a life she could be passionate about . . . but it did not come easily. After being inspired by her own unexpected challenges and experiences, she realized her journey was indeed her destination.
In 2005, she wrote her first book 20 Something 20 Everything and then The 20 Something Manifesto in 2008. Her latest best-selling book Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself from Your Past, Change Your Present and Get What You Really Want is the guidebook for how to treat disappointment on the emotional, mental, behavioral and spiritual levels.
Today, she supports individuals in answering the questions: “Who Am I, What do I want, and How do I get it?” Christine is a master coach who combines life coaching with the principles of spiritual psychology. She is passionate about supporting people out of suffering and limitation and into fulfillment. Bottom line: she helps people get “over it and on with it!
In this episode we dive into:
1. How Christine used overachievement as a response to overcome negative emotions.
2. How emotional release work played a huge role in her well-being, and how it her shift from a mindset of fear to empowerment.
3. The reason Christine believes people are so driven to money and external sources to validate their happiness.
4. What a “When/Then” belief is, and why you should stay away from forming these thought processes.
5. The inspiration that Christine has pulled from her depression and anxiety, and how this has become a driving force to be an inspiration for others.
6. Christine discusses soul evolvement and how it has led her to living in a vibrational state of love and compassion.
7. The importance of letting go and surrendering in order to grow.
8. How divorce left Christine feeling fraudulent and vulnerable, but also led to her greatest moments of growth.
9. How to open up to the universe and attract the positive changes you want in your life, and why we should all have a higher power.
10. The importance of clearing out emotional clutter, and the trick that Christine uses on a daily basis.