Dec 24, 2018
Tony Whatley is a business mentor, podcast host, entrepreneur, and best-selling author of the Amazon bestseller, "Sidehustle Millionaire: How to Build a Side-Business that Creates Financial Freedom." He has led a dual career for the last 20 years, in two distinct industries – Oil & Gas, and Automotive Performance. This was accomplished by starting businesses during his spare time.
Tony is best known as Co-Founder of LS1Tech.com, a massive online automotive community which grew into the largest of its kind. This website has over 100,000 visitors per day, and 300,000 registered members. This company was later sold for multiple 7-figures.
Among other companies, Tony’s latest venture is 365 Driven. This business consulting brand helps clients become more process-driven and profitable. With his corporate background in managing 9-figure international projects, he has found that small businesses will still benefit from these processes.
Tony is an accomplished speaker, and has also had his articles published in numerous magazines. His mission is to help people gain the knowledge and courage to take action. To help others become the best version of themselves.
When not performing the work that he loves, you can usually find Tony travelling the world, or racing cars.
1. When you should shift your business from a side hustle to a full time gig?
2. Why Tony doesn't believe there is ever an “I finally made it” moment.
3. Why Tony believes that how we define success is highly influenced by the people we surround ourselves.
4. The real reason why people want to buy into the brand names.
5. The key factors needed to build a successful business, and how Tony dove into each of them through different opportunities early on in his job career.
6. The truth about being financially independent and the respect that comes with it.
7. Why Tony has no time for excuses, and fully believes in the power of priority.
8. How to deal with the negative influences in your life, and dismissing the naysayers.
9. How Tony used his following on social media to help write his book on how to start a business.
10. He explains what is missing from the “get rich quick” business plans, and why “overnight success” is anything but overnight.
Interested in learning more?
Check out www.brenttieri.com or schedule a FREE Strategy Call at www.highfulfillment.com