Jul 23, 2018
Adam Schaeuble is the host of the top ranked fitness podcast The Million Pound Mission. After reaching a point in his life where he weighed 327 pounds along with weight related health issues, Adam decided it was time to overhaul his life and his fitness and personally lost over 100 pounds.
Feeling inspired, he took what he learned from his own transformation journey and created a bootcamp program that produced over 35,000 lbs of results in his home town of Bloomington, IN.
Adam now has his sights set on inspiring over one million pounds of healthy weight loss results through his podcast, coaching programs, and the Million Pound Mission Bootcamp.
In this episode we dive into:
1. Adam’s lifestyle rehabilitation and how he used that to
figure out what he wanted to achieve and what he wanted to work
2. The importance of personal accountability and responsibility and how to use that to accomplish your goals.
3. The power of a “Free Day” and why you need to incorporate it into your weekly routine.
4. Why Adam chooses his family and quality of life over work, and why that’s the thing he is the most proud of.
5. How you can control your mindset and ultimately control the direction of your life.
6. How the movie The Secret and his introduction to the law of attraction and personal development sparked the mindset shift that Adam used to grow and change his health and life.
7. Combing the law of attraction with the law of action.
8. Adam’s personal journey of losing over 100 pounds and how that sparked the million pound mission.
9. How to find the balance between more and enough.
10. The gap mindset and the power of celebrating your accomplishments.
11. The importance of investing in yourself and how Adam takes that knowledge and applies it to growing in his business even faster.
12. The Amazing Results Formula and the four phases that you can use to shift your health.
13. Why Adam thinks you should approach your health just like you approach business.
14. Decision fatigue and our fading ability to rely simply on willpower.
15. Why to take the finger of blame and point it back to yourself and how your “Why” will determine your ability to follow through.
16. The million pound mission and how you can become a part of the journey.