Jul 16, 2018
Today I sit down with Brianna Zajicek. Brianna is an
entrepreneur, visionary, writer, public speaker, and podcaster. She
is the founder of The One Year Project, where she helps people
achieve their dream business in one year. Throughout Brianna’s
career, she has designed and built multi-million dollar tech
companies and has also been responsible for the strategy and design
of data driven software.
Brianna has a unique ability to design, implement, and execute
multi-disciplinary visions, as well as navigate the most complex of
In this episode we dive into:
- The One Year Project and how you can use it to design your
- The importance of being yourself in the moment and how that can
help you in entrepreneurship.
- How a childhood filled with poverty served as the driver to
become financially successful, and how after reaching it she
realized that there was more to being happy.
- How some of the best decisions we make are based on feeling and
don’t necessarily have to be based on logic.
- Why time is our most valuable asset and how you choose to spend
it determines the direction of your life.
- Brianna’s process of figuring out who you are and how to design
a life around it.
- How fear held her back and how she made the mindset shift from
poverty to abundance.
- If you don’t feel success, it’s not real.
- Why happiness is a decision and the power that comes with that
- The importance of giving yourself the permission to being truly
present in one place at one time.
- Why you should try to be a lazy entrepreneur.
- Why people aren’t as busy as they think, they are actually just
addicted to things that don’t matter.
- How most of the urgency we feel isn’t actually real, it’s self
- Tipping point goals and how to use those to move yourself
forward in the bigger picture you have for your life.
- The power of taking action daily and using that to accomplish
your big goals.
- The power of being your authentic self and how that allows you
to shine the most light into the world.
- The gratitude game and how to incorporate it into your family
- The reason you should question everything.