Jun 18, 2018
Nicholas Bayerle is the founder of The Billion Dollar Body. Through a personal transformation in fitness, he realized the connection and impact his health had on his income, marriage and the power available in all of our lives.
Along with his wife Amanda, they strive help each man return to their true self - to push their body and mind to the limit - and to actively grow and be accountable to the bigger vision of their life.
Through innovative coaching and full head to toe lifestyle design, they challenge men to become their most powerful, confident, healthiest and happiest selves.
A few of the things we cover in this episode are:
1. His journey into the health space and how his own weight loss
and transformation journey actually served him in that process.
2. Why figuring out what you don’t want in life actually helps you gain clarity into what you do want.
3. Why most people aren’t actually hustling, they are frantically paddling.
The importance of applying principles when making decisions or solving problems.
4. Why you should make investments in yourself today based on where you want to be, not based on where you’re at now.
5. How being humble has more to do with realizing your full power than it does with thinking less of yourself.
6. His priorities and how he puts himself and his wife first over his business.
7. How he created a business that gave him the freedom to spend more time with his wife.
8. How to create a lifestyle that is worth living and how he focuses on teaching everything to one person rather than one thing to everybody.
9/ Why he takes 100% responsibility for both the successes and the failures in his life.
10. Why he believes our success is more about our education rather than the opportunities in our life.
11. How changing his internal dialogue has been the biggest challenge to growth.
12. His simple exercise of envisioning his life in 20 years and how he uses that to cultivate confidence.
13. The connection between human appreciation and human investment.
14. Why Nicholas believes you focus on your strengths rather than trying to do everything well.
15. The process of creating a vision for your life and how to build it around both the things you want and the things you don’t want.
16. How to shift your actions to line up with your goals.
17. How he strives to show up trustworthy, committed and powerful.
18. His definition of living life outside the hustle and how he believes it’s doing what he wants, when he wants, and with whomever he wants.
19. How to live a life without taking away from your non-negotiables.
20. I was so grateful to have the chance to sit down with Nicholas. He seriously brought so much value to this interview. Enjoy!