Jan 21, 2019
Nick Unsworth is the founder of Life on Fire.com is an
internationally known seasoned speaker & author with deep
expertise on Business Coaching & Facebook marketing. He has
spoken to audiences from 30 to 1,500 around the world. With his
authentic charisma, unique ability to make learning fun, and
ability to deliver result generating content, Nick is frequently
one of the top rated speakers at major conferences both online and
offline. Nick’s ability to connect with the audience and content
delivery style leaves the audience feeling empowered and ready to
take action. His mission isn’t just about teaching…it’s about
creating success stories.
Nick sold his first business by the age of 30 and knows what it
takes be successful and live a life on fire. Most importantly, Nick
has a burning desire to help YOU be the success story you were put
here on this earth to be. It’s his greatest obsession and you’ll
leave IGNITE empowered knowing exactly how to get your business to
In this episode we dive into:
- How limited time and attention from his father while growing
up, inspired Nick to set a goal of being there for his own
- Nick’s initial struggles and failures with “get rich quick”
schemes and why he believes that approach rarely works out.
- How network marketing was Nick’s initial intro into the world
of personal development.
- How Nick used a tattoo as a public declaration of his goals and
how he used that goal to move into action.
- The business event that Nick attended that changed his life and
shifted his mindset for growth and success in business.
- The difference between building a business to sell versus
building an empire around what you love.
- Why Nick felt that he “misspent” his 20’s, and the hard hit at
30 that ultimately led him to meeting his fist coach.
- Nick’s struggle with trying to find his purpose and the ironic
realization that his purpose was to help others find their own
- Nick discusses imposter syndrome and how this fear driven
belief is keeping people from reaching their dreams.
- How faith changed Nick’s life and why he puts God before both
his family and business.
- Nick breaks down the 5-step process to living you “Life on
- The importance of setting simple goals and how this simplicity
allows for a greater chance at success.