Jan 24, 2020
Solo Episode #91: Friday Fuel: Why Not Looking Back At Your Successes Might Actually Be Keeping You Stuck
It seems that right now is talking about what lies ahead in 2020. I agree, we should be looking forward, we should be setting goals and plans for what’s ahead and what we want to accomplish in the new year, but what I see very few people doing is actually taking the time to assess what they actually accomplished in 2019. It's incredibly important to celebrate the successes, the milestones, and the accomplishments that occurred in the past year.
In this episode we dive into:
1. Why looking at our past is what helps calibrate our future.
2. How we can use our past results to assess and shift our metrics for success.
3. Why overlooking our successes actually decreases our desire and motivation for more in the future.
4. Why small wins can generate big momentum.
5. Why appreciate and gratitude are keys for growth moving forward.