Nov 4, 2019
Robin Waite is known as “The Fearless Business Coach” as he helps turn dreams into reality for business owners and entrepreneurs. As the best-selling author of two books, a regular speaker, and successful coach, Robin draws on his decade of business leadership experience to help his clients achieve their dreams. Today, he coaches B2B business leaders and entrepreneurs offering insights from systems to pricing structure to personal development. With fearless goal setting and accountability, Robin is transforming his client’s businesses and lives.
In this episode we dive into:
1. The difference between being fearless and reckless in business.
2. The importance of diversifying ourselves with culture, gender, and ethnicity to create and feed off the ideas of others.
3. The millennial approach to business and the benefits they are bringing to the workforce.
4. Robin’s journey into entrepreneurship and his realization that people's perception of small business owners needed to be changed.
5. The pivotal moment that led to Robin’s decision to close his agency and spend more time with his family just 3 weeks before his second daughter was born.
6. How depression was actually the catalyst for Robin starting his consulting agency.
7. How leading branding workshops led Robin and his team into taking traditional service-based businesses and turning them into a product with defined results.
8. Exchanging time for money vs. exchanging value for money.
9. What a “brave goal” is and how to achieve it.
10. Why disengagement can actually help with your engagement.
11. The secret Robin shares in his new book, “Take Your Shot”, and how it can increase your bottom line.