Sep 9, 2019
AJ Osborne is a real estate investor and self-described ‘Freedom
Fighter’ who has built up a $100 million portfolio in real estate.
It wasn’t until AJ became paralyzed from head to toe and placed on
life support that he realized how important cash flowing assets was
for him and his family.
AJ is the Founder of Cash Flow 2 Freedom as well as the host of
the Cash Flow 2 Freedom Podcast where he speaks about how buying
cash flow producing assets literally saved him and his families
In this episode we dive into:
- AJ’s battle with a rare autoimmune disease known as Guillain
Barre Syndrome and his battle to breathe, eat, move and walk
- Why having cash producing assets in place was key in sustaining
his family financially while AJ battled the disease.
- The myth of freedom that comes along with being self-employed
and when most people have simply created a high paying job.
- The key to separating time from money.
- The difference between being rich and being wealthy.
- Low Impact versus High Impact activities and why you should be
focused on event based growth.
- The advantages to buying existing businesses rather than
starting a new business.
- Why a business should be evaluated based on its potential
revenue rather than looking at what it’s worth to cash out.
- Why we should look for businesses where the results and revenue
of the business are far removed from the owner.
- The importance of having systems and processes in place, how to
create these systems in your own business, and why documenting the
experience for both the business and the consumer is key.