Jul 1, 2019
Brian Pickowicz is a Lifestyle Fitness Coach who focuses on
helping his clients build the body they love while they create
lasting change in their health.
A former college athlete & competitive bodybuilder, Brian
has always seen fitness as a catalyst for personal growth and
For the last 4.5 years he’s incorporated fitness & lifestyle
coaching as a means of transformation, internally and externally,
for his clients though his H.O.P.E. Driven system.
Formerly a small town kid from NH, Brian now resides in Dallas,
Texas with his fiancé, Lindsey Rago where they are both working to
improve the quality of others lives through health & inner
You can learn more about Brian at BrianPickowicz.com or check
out his podcast, The MyJourney Experience.
In this episode we dive into:
- How Brian initially self sabotaged his dreams of playing
college football and how he ultimately made a shift in his mindset
to push himself out of his comfort zone.
- His initial interest in body building and how the physical and
mental growth gave Brian the idea to spread his knowledge and serve
and coach others.
- The importance of understanding what phase of your journey you
are currently in and how we can gain clarity on the next steps
along our path.
- Why your confidence comes not from your physical appearance,
but rather the process it takes to go through the physical changes
in a healthier direction.
- How physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices can
actually make an impact on everything in our day to day lives
including our relationships and business goals.
- The one relationship Brian has that trumps everything else in
his life, and why that specific relationship needs to be strong and
healthy to keep everything else going.
- Helping former athletes to acknowledge and accept where they
are at with fitness and constructing exercises to fit their
- How to find the balance between letting yourself off the hook
and being content with where you are at and pushing yourself to go
- How to set yourself up for success in your fitness journey,
Brian's personal tips and tricks.
- What a “vehicle goal” and a “destination goal” are, and how
these will help us reach our ultimate “end game” goal.
- Why we need to check in with ourselves internally, and how to
implement this in your own life.