Feb 4, 2019
Garrett Gunderson is the Chief Wealth Architect at Wealth Factory and author of the NY Times best-seller, Killing Sacred Cows. Wealth Factory helps entrepreneurs optimize cash flow, streamline their finances and keep more of their hard-earned money so they can make more powerful investments in their best wealth creator: their business. Garrett has appeared multiple times on ABC News Now, Your World with Neil Cavuto on Fox, CNBC’s Squawk on the Street and more — and his first firm made the Inc 500.
1. Garrett's entrepreneurial background and the backstory of his passion for business and finance.
2. The difference between entrepreneur and intrapreneur.
3. The difference between harmony and balance and how Garrett uses harmony to keep his work and home life in check.
4. The transformational moment that took Garrett from working in overdrive and “hustling” to taking a step back to reflect.
5. The reality of having a scarcity mindset and what you must face when being stuck in a state of lack.
6. Where the scarcity mindset actually comes from.
7. Garrett tackles the biggest myths and pitfalls to avoid in terms of your finances.
8. Garret’s unconventional beliefs around finance and the reason behind them.
9. The problem with overinvesting and undersaving.
10. Why Garret believes that safest investment we can make is in ourselves and why the stock market isn’t investing at all.
11. Why despite what we’ve been told, high risk does not equal high return.
12. Garrett's biggest financial blunder and the lessons learned from it.
13. The difference between a debt and a loan.